I help businesses develop app and website experiences that engage customers and meet business goals, including:
- Landing pages
- Registration, signup and onboarding
- Brand and experiential
Applying techniques from User Experience Design, Customer Experience Design, and Service Design, I bring a user-centred approach to product development. Thought projects, I work with clients to arrive at pragmatic solutions which can be applied within existing technologies, budgets and timeframes.
- Research – tests and interviews with users
- Customer experience mapping
- Design Jam workshops – facilitation including rapid ideation and testing of concepts
- Product strategy & definition
- Competitor analysis
- Content strategy
- Information architecture and journey design
- User centred CX and UX design
- UX copy
- Wireframes and prototypes
Every project is different and new. However, experience gained working with startups to FTSE 100s, and on products ranging from the task and workflow based to the purely experiential, brings insights and knowledge of relevance every new project.
- Babylon Health
- The Bodyshop
- The Woodland Trust
Sectors and industries
- B2B & B2C finance
- Call centre software
- Booking systems,
- Event management
- Beauty & skincare
- Healthcare & pharmaceuticals
- Citizen science
- TV programme guides
- Social & blogging
- Publishing & magazines
- Signup & onboarding
- Loyalty schemes
- Food & supermarket
Most recently I’ve been working on a B2B interface at MetaPack, CX and UX for a luxury interiors brand and a high street skincare brand, and, running discovery sprints at Babylon Health.
Research & UX
Research, experience map, definition workshops and journey design, which developed into fully documented UX for skincare & beauty brand.
B2C & B2B Health tech
Workshop facilitation, content audit & journey mapping. Definition report included; product strategy, content, roadmap.
Interactive proof of concept
Ecommerce web & app
Proof of concept for a product configurator. Client workshop, product research and IA, developed into a mobile-first, responsive, proof of concept. Built in Axure.
Event management interface
B2B admin & workflow
Agile project, with remote client. Discovery, definition and UX for event planning & management interface for well-known global tech brand.
As a way to help in the current economic climate, I’m offering a heuristic evaluation of the experience your app or website, completely free, including presenting back the findings and working with you to evaluate and prioritise.
Registration and on boarding
Are customers dropping out during sign up or onboarding journeys? This review will highlight areas where problems are most likely to be occurring, and provide a prioritised set of amendments.
- Analysis of journey on current app or website
- Identification of problems and suggestions for improvements
- Playback session (remote)
- Prioritised recommendations for next actions taking into consideration time, budget and technology constraints
Content strategy and copy
Does your site’s content, and structure, engage users? This review will highlight ways to structure your site and content to meet the needs of your customers and guide them your site.
- Consultation session (remote) to understand audience and needs
- Assessment of site structure and copy
- Playback session (remote)
- Prioritised recommendations for changes to structure and copy to encourage users to complete the actions you would like them to
Contact me below or via Linkedin.